.. Home ..
YANOR - Yet Another Network Operated Robot
| YANOR is a remote controlled robot, built as my graduation project.
Some of the features:
YANOR was accomplished as my graduating project.
- a 125 Ah lead-acid battery for power;
- a 50W solar panel for recharging the main battery;
- a motion system (based on DC motors);
- a double custom designed H-Bridge;
- quadrature encoder feedback;
- 24-bit counters for the feedback;
- PID tuning for velocity;
- a standard PC powered by a sine-wave inverter;
- wireless network connection;
- two video cameras for stereovision support;
- a pan/tilt device for the cameras;
- 2 embedded microcontroller systems for control;
- control & user-interface software;
You can download a pdf version of the thesis in the downloads section.